Monday, February 7, 2011

Kill Me Already!

 Lonnie  and  his  wife  Selma  moved  in  next  door  to  me  last  week.  They  appeared  to  be  nice  and  sweet  until  I  noticed  Lonnie  running  after  Selma  from  their  home  screaming  how  much  he  loved  her.  When  he  caught  me  watching,  Lonnie  approached  me  with  tears  in  his  eyes.

 "I  gave  her  everything!"  Comforting  him  with  my  opened  arms  and  stove  filled  with  hot  soul  food,  I  invited  Lonnie  in.


 We  sat  and  talked  about  his  marriage  for  hours.  Lonnie  then  left  and  I  had  not  seen  him  since.  Weeks  had  passed  and  there  were  new  neighbors  moving  in.  They  too  were  a  married  couple.  I  spoke  to  the  husband  one  morning  and  noticed  something  familiar  about  him.  It  was a  Lonnie!  He  had  a  clean  shave  and  a  new  truck.  Months  had  passed  and  it  was  no  secret  that  Lonnie  couldn't  hold  this  marriage  together  either.  The  woman  packed  her  bags  and  almost  ran  me  over  getting  away  from  him.


There  was  something  wrong  with  this  situation.  Lonnie  was  very  attractive  and  he  made  great  money  working  as  an  Engineer.  Those  women  were  crazy  to  leave  him!  I  walked  up  to  Lonnie  as  he  sat  crying  on  the  front  porch.

 "They're  all  fools.  You're  a  great  guy."  Lonnie  thanked  me  and  offered  to  take  me  out.  I  agreed  since  all  I  did  was  watch  naked  men  on  the  computer.


 Lonnie  picked  me  up  in  front  of  my  house  even  though  I  lived  right  next  door.  I  thought  it  was  sweet.  We  dined  at  an  exclusive  restaurant  and  entwined  in  Lonnie's  den  watching  his  60in  plasma  TV.  Being  a  perfect  gentlemen,  I  couldn't  see  why  those  women  would  leave  such  a  man  like  Lonnie.  Enjoying  the  night  of  pampering  as  Lonnie  rubbed  my  feet,  massaged  my  aching  back  and  held  me  so  close  to  his  bare  chest,  I  wanted  to  indulge  in  the  mountain  of  sexiness  under  me,  but  I  didn't  want  Lonnie  to  know  how  horny  I  was.  After  dropping  me  off  at  my  front  door,  Lonnie  kissed  me  on  my  cheek.  We  set  up  another  date  and  I  floated  into  my  living  room  on  a  cloud  of  love.


 The  second  date  with  Lonnie  was  a  little  strange.  He  had  offered  to  feed  me  strawberries  on  the  living  room  floor,  but  I  was  still  in  aw  of  how  clingy  Lonnie  was.  He  had  been  by  my  side  all  day  and  even  stood  outside  of  the  bathroom  when  I  had  to  pee.  Lonnie  also  had  a  habit  that  drove  me  up  the  wall.  He  gritted  his  teeth!  Lonnie  also  didn't  flush  the  toilet  when  he  used  it  and  the  mother of  them  all.  Lonnie  had  the  worst  intestines  in  the  world.  He  would  fart  right  in  front  of  me.  The  smell  could  cure  AIDS!  I  excused  myself  and  ran  out  of  the  back  door.


  A  few  minutes  later,  Lonnie  knocked  on  my  door.  He  was  screaming  that  I  had  abandoned  him.  This  man  was  insane.  I  called  the  police  when  Lonnie  broke  my  window  and  tried  to  enter.

 "I  loved  you  girl!  I  gave  you  everything!"  Yeah  he  did.  Lonnie  had  literally  given  me  everything  he  had  INSIDE.

 A  year  later,  I  met  a  man  with  a  mansion  in  Los  Angeles.  He  was  the  sexiest  man  on  the  planet  until  he  had  flown  me  out  for  one  week  to  be  with  him.  Those  abs  of  his  were  painted  on  top  of  a  blob.  His  perfect  straight  teeth  were  dentures  and  his  face  was  a  mask  of  makeup.  The  fifty  year  old  sugar  daddy  I  thought  I  had  found  was  an  eighty  year  old  Alzheimer  patient  with  erectile  dysfunction.  He  thought  I  was  his  wife  that  he  met  on  a  movie  set  forty  years  ago!


 This  can't  be  my  life!!!


  


 

No comments: