Sunday, March 6, 2011

School House Disturbance

 In  the  ninth  grade,  a  school  bully  kicked  me  so  hard  in  my  back,  that  I  was  rushed  to  the  emergency  room.  After  that,  the  teacher  thought  it  would  be  a  good  idea  to  move  me  to  another  class.  Sitting  in  the  back  of  the  special  education  class,  I  felt  belittled  and  worthless.  Even  the  mentally  challenged  students  were  laughing  at  my  frayed,  dirty  clothes.  With  no  support  from  anyone,  I  ran  away.


  Mama  only  help  to  find  me  because  she  was  getting  a  check  from  the  Department  of  Social  Services.  When  the  social  worker  and  police  found  me,  I  was  hiding  under  the  staircase  in  the  library.  When  I  told  the  social  worker  about  being  teased,  she  recommended  an  alternative  school.  NovaNet  was  basically  for  underprivileged  children  with  family  issues  such  as  mine.  Someone  from  the  administrative  office  had  donated  a  box  full  clothes  and  shoes  to  my  front  door  over  the  weekend.  Was  I  happy  to  wear  designer  clothing  to  school.


   That  Monday  morning.  Up  early,  in  the  shower,  dressed  to  impress,  I  strutted  down  the  street  to  school.  There  were  guys  blowing  their  car  horns  at  my  defined  curves.  All  the  attention  made  me  feel  great.  Once  I  entered  the  classroom,  I  noticed  a  slight  tingle  between  my  legs.  I  knew  it  was  because  all  of  the  hip  switching  I  was  doing.  My  fellow  classmates  were  studying  at  the  computers.  When  I  sat  down,  a  girl  that  never  spoke  to  me,  leaned  over  a  tapped  me  on  the  shoulder.

    "Hey!  You  fit  those  really  well."  She  was  very  popular,  so  her  comment  really  brighten  my  day.

     "I  hope  you  washed  them  good.  They  gave  me  the  worst  yeast  infection."  Instantly  my  crotch  began  to  itch.  I  ran  to  the  bathroom  and  took  the  jeans  off.  There  was  a  rash  on  the  inside  of  both  thighs.  Too  raw  for  touch,  I  couldn't  put  my  jeans  back  on.  I  had  to  walk  down  the  hall,  legs  opened  like  an  Ostrich,  in  my  underwear!  

No comments: