Monday, February 14, 2011

Falling In Love

    A  force  of  heat  rushed  through  me.  Breaking  down  all  barriers,  justifying  all  wrong.  What  was  this  feeling  coming  over  me?  I  opened  every  inch  of  my  steaming  hot  body  to  his.  No  holding  back,  I  gave  him  all  of  my  soul  that  night  on  the  balcony,  as  his  wife  of  ten  years  watched  in  horror.  No  apologizes  as  he  pounded  my  flesh,  deep  inside  of  my  love,  he  explored  attentively.  Deeper  and  deeper  I  had  fallen  in  love.  High  octaves  pierced  the  quiet  sky  as  the  pleasure  exceeded  its  limits  and  I  melted  all  over  his  tongue.

 

    For  weeks  we  would  see  each  other  and  make  love  at  a  moments  glance.  I  knew  nothing  about  him.  No  name,  no  phone  number.  He  was  always  there  in  my  building  waiting  for  me.  I  told  myself  that  I  was  crazy.  But  nothing  could  break  my  soul  away  from  the  explosion  of  steaming  hot  sex  every  night.  Nothing  stopped  us.  Not  even  getting  arrested  for  fucking  in  the  public  elevator,  or  in  the  apartment  complex  pool,  the  complex  gym,  or  on  the  lawn.  Anyone  looking  into  our  world  would  say  that  we  were  sick,  but  we  knew  that  everyone  wished  they  could  be  as  free  as  we  were.  Who  was  he?  I  didn't  care.  He  loved  me  though.  I  felt  it.  No  man  had  ever  made  me  have  multiple  orgasms  every  time.  I  had  never  questioned  any  moves  he  made.  Not  even  coming  home  to  him  inside  my  apartment.  As  soon  as  entered,  he  ripped  my  clothes  off  and  had  his  way  with  me.  The  blinds  opened  wide  for  the  world  to  see.  It  didn't  matter.  I  was  his  slave  and  he  was  my  master.

 

    My  wardrobe  became  shorter,  smuttier,  tighter,  slits  and  splits  for  easier  access.  Walking  down  the  street  to  meet  him,  which  was  strange.  He  had  always  been  there  waiting  for  me.  Never  to  disobey  his  command,  I  walked  down  the  boulevard  wearing  a  silk  mini  skirt  and  tube  top  with  no  bra  or  panties.  I  waited  on  the  corner  pacing  back  and  forth,  but  he  did  not  show.  Instead  a  group  of  thugs  ran  up  on  me.  It  wasn't  the  same.  They  weren't  as  gentle  as  he  had  been.  They  made  me  feel  dirty.  One  by  one  at  first,  then  two  by  two.  When  I  began  to  scream,  they  stuffed  my  mouth  with  their  body  genitalia .

 

    The  sun  rose  on  my  worn  out  body  in  the  middle  of  the  street.  There  he  was  but  he  appeared  different.  His  short  wavy  hair  was  shaved  off.  The  neatly  trimmed  mustache  was  trimmed  off.  A  beast  like  creature  he  resembled.  Ugly  and  demented.  I  had  been  fooled!  He  reached  out  his  hand  and  I  slapped  it  away.  Lowering  his  head  in  shame,  he  walked  away  into  the  sunrise.  All  of  a  sudden  the  world  seemed  to  pass  me  by.  It  was  like  a  movie  being  fast  forwarded.  There  I  was  in  my  apartment  laying  in  bed.  I  turned  over  to  my  right  to  see  Brent,  my  lover  of  two  years  sleeping.  It  had  all  been  a  dream!  There  was  nothing  to  worry  about.

 

    Once  Brent  had  waken,  he  dressed  quickly  so  that  he  could  get  home  in  time  before  his  wife  noticed  he  was  gone.  A  sin  so  good,  burning  my  soul.  He  was  the  great  lover  in  the  dream.  He  made  me  feel  that  we  could  explore  each  other's  bodies  without  conviction.  In  fact,  Brent  had  explored  a  part  of  my  body  that  no  one  had.  Anal  sex  had  become  my  favorite  with  Brent.  I  knew  that  dream  meant  I  had  to  let  Brent  go,  but  I  wasn't  ready  to  yet.  Not  until  Brent  wanted  to  spice  up  our  relationship  by  role  playing.  He  had  taken  a  short  navy  blue  dress  out  of  my  closet  and  told  me  to  meet  him  that  night  at  eleven,  at  the  restaurant  where  we  first  kissed.  It  had  been  years  since  we  visited  that  restaurant.

 

     I  didn't  show  that  night  but  when  I  watched  the  news,  it  was  reported  that  a  man  was  robbed  at  gun  point  and  stripped  nude.  The  disgusted  newscaster  added  that  the  gang  was  also  responsible  for  multiple  rapes  in  that  area.


Dodge  that  bullet,  huh?

No comments: